The Bricklayers Arms of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire is a 15th Century pub with most of its original features still intact. Boasting gorgeous fireplaces and beams on show, especially within the Function Room. The interior is wood beamed and characteristic of the period it was built – perfect for any kind of event, whether it be a christening, birthday party, wake, meetings etc. As well as Pool & Darts tournaments.
At the rear of the property there is a large secluded beer garden, which links to the car park. Found on: William Harding Close, HP21 7TA
Opening Times: Monday to Thursday 3.30pm to 11.00 pm
Friday to Sunday from 12.00 till late.
The Bricklayers offers a great range of real ales and beers – as well as a wine menu and premium spirits including:
- ALES: Fullers London Pride and ESB, Guest Beers, which can include ales from the XT Brewery, the Chiltern Brewery and Tring Brewery.
- BEERS: Kronenbourg 1664, Carlsberg, Carling, Guinness and San Miguel.
- WINE: By Glass or Bottle:Wine Tri Menu 2016
- White: Baron D’Arignac Colombard, San Giorgio Pinot Grigio and Neptune Point Sauvignon Blanc.
- Red: Volandas Merlot, Morita Malbec
- Rose: Liso Viente Garnacha Rose
- Sparkling: One 4 One Prosecco and Nua Prosecco
The Bricklayers Arms also has multiple televisions that play Sky Sports & BT Sport, for Football, Rugby, Cricket, etc.
Additionally, we have both board games & books available to use and enjoy.
We are in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide 2017 read more about it here. https://shop.camra.org.uk/books/good-beer-guide-2017.html